The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, January 22, 2015

Home Down Under

And I'm not at all unhappy about leaving the FREEEEEZING New York winter and spending some time in the Blue Mountains, a two hour train ride from Sydney.

The weather is gorgeous so instead of staying indoors and learning lines like a sensible person, I caught the train to nearby Blackheath and visited the antique shops. After congratulating myself for finding a rare dvd for only $5 I returned to the train station only to find that the next train home was an hour and 35 minutes away. So I caught a cab which cost me $32. This bargain hunting is sending me broke.
 
I am supposed to be learning my lines for this massive undertaking, the title role in one of my favourite shows.
 
I did the photo shoot for the poster a couple of hours after my plane got in from New York. That's not make-up, it's exhaustion!
It's a short season opening Feb 25th at the Seymour Centre until the end of March.
To learn the unlearnable lines....

1 comment: