The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sardi's and Da Vinci

Kathleen Marshall, my wonderful director for EVER AFTER and THE BAND WAGON, has finally been honored with her own Sardi's caricature.

And the EVER AFTER cast turned out to congratulate her, along with Kelli O'Hara, Joel Grey.and various Broadway royalty.
I caught up with the fabulous Josh Grisetti. We did CAMELOT and SAINT JOAN together and this year he won the Actor's Equity Award for his performance in IT SHOULDA BEEN YOU.
 
Meanwhile, back at Paper Mill, I am still giving Da Vinci realness, here with Andrew Keenan-Bolger.
I tried my hand at painting Charles Shaughnessy as the King.
Nailed it!
James Snyder has an Aussie fan who sent him Vegemite chocolate. Not my favourite thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment