The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, February 3, 2013

Closing Night

It's been quite a while since I've seen my face without whiskers
So the moment the curtain came down...

the stripping and sanding began
It's going to take some getting used to!
 A lot of the other boys followed suit so there were some baby soft faces at the Super Bowl party thrown by Blaire Baker at her parents' lovely home.
Lasagne, bread, salad and chocolate brownies. I have eaten more carbohydrates in the last four days than in the last four months. Television sets inside and out.

Football plates as big as Texas!!
The, after Beyonce's spectacular half-time performance, it was time to start saying goodbye. We all go our separate ways in the morning. I'm astonished at the depth of my sadness. This has been a very special group of people and my heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment