The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's not easy being green

(tt)  Our dear friend Alison, who is also a paint nazi, finally and rightly got me back into the work togs and we continued on the transformation of the "library". It had had a partial undercoating and this weekend we broke its back as far as the walls and ceiling.  I cannot take any credit for the slog..but I did keep up the supply of tea and food. I thank her with all my heart.

How I broke my neck

The palette. I made Alison drive half the way back to Sydney to a hardware shop for these. we could have gone to one three minutes away!!  The smaller pots are for detailing the shelves and edges in a couple of weeks

All starting to work

Thank God for painters tape

 Wow! But who's the dork?
The ceiling and walls have had their full coats. Shelves soon. Half the undercoat went down my overalls
All ready for my mum to visit next Friday!!

The full effect with ghastly twist


No comments:

Post a Comment