The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, June 1, 2014

First Week Done

Eliza Doolittle and Henry Higgins at rehearsal!
Better known in real life as Helen Anker and Jeff McCarthy. We finished our first week by reading through the whole show and singing all the songs and it was all very impressive. We have a LOT of talent in this group.
Earlier in the week I boarded a bus in an attempt to explore Uptown Minneapolis but to my horror the vehicle sharply detoured in a completely different direction and I found myself miles away at the Mall of America.

It is a shopping mall, as it says on the tin, but it is also a fun park
I shall bring TT here when he arrives in town next week because there is also an exhibition hall with something that might interest him.
We may lose him in here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment