The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, February 14, 2016

Runyon Canyon

Hiking With Dancers is my new Indian name.
I joined Cooper, Charlotte, Juan, Tommy and Michael on a hike through Runyon Canyon in the Hollywood Hills.
Posh homes everywhere.
This area was actually my first experience of America back in 1970 because my aunty Helen Reddy lived around here when she brought me over for a holiday as a Christmas gift.
Of course, the kids couldn't resist struttin' their stuff at the top of the world.
Tommy started the stretch class.
Juan and Charlotte joined in
followed by Michael and Cooper
and they're off!



The Hollywood Bowl is doing A CHORUS LINE this year so there was a Cassie backbend competition.
and much kicking and leaping
And re-creating the famous Empire State builders eating lunch on the high beams.
My heart is heavy to say goodbye to these gorgeous kids.
But, you know, the corridors of show biz and all that.









No comments:

Post a Comment