The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, April 6, 2017

Opening Week



On the red carpet, opening night.
We had the traditional Gypsy Robe ceremony before the show and the Robe went to my dressing-roomie Manoel Felciano.
I love the whole tradition of the Gypsy Robe so I was over excited.

It was also a week for catching up with mates. My LA MANCHA cohort Ross Chisari was in town on a break from the Aussie production of ALADDIN
As was ALADDIN's Dean Vince who was in the original Australian PRISCILLA cast.
And a very exciting night seeing the Old Vic production of THE HAIRY APE featuring my darling EMPIRE buddy Tommy Bracco. As you can see, we came dressed as tablecloths.
A backstage reunion at AMELIE with Greg Dassonville and Brooke Shapiro from the Goodspeed HELLO, DOLLY!

And with Christian Boy who designed the Kennedy Centre CAMELOT I did with Brian Stokes Mitchell.


1 comment:

  1. How fabulous that are getting visitors. I wish I could be one too but it will have to wait till next year.

    ReplyDelete