The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Monday, December 5, 2011

kyneton part 1

This is a half filled rubbish bag, courtesy of Vic Rail, with part of a rail grid showing the extent of the state's rail net work. I have captured the relevant departure and destination points before consigning it to the appropriate receptacle

Very ugly people were my fellow travellers



Gorgeous bluestone station. Mr Blackpants is Phil waiting for me.



After our bacon n eggs we walked the length of Piper St and took in the sights










This is the Stockroom..a co-op gallery




Laser fret work which is the thing at the moment in everything form jewelry to clothing


The main gallery which was originally a dairy


 Part of a totem in the backyard





2 comments:

  1. We have so many beautiful towns in Victoria. Thanks TT for showing me my own State. I always love seeing things through your eyes as I stop and look at the beauty everywhere. Just a quick message... will be finished writing Govt report and trailing all over the Country (major cities seeing mostly airports and hotels) but am promising myself a ticket to Vic Arts Centre NYE if one is still available. Also do either T's know of any plans to tour Trevor Astley's Fat Swan in 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest CA Ta for the lovely comments Sorry "E" totally gorn! But there are plans for a return!!!

    ReplyDelete