The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Movie-Part Deux

Finally got back to Connecticut after several postponements due to the hurricane for my final day of filming.
As you can see, the camera LOVES me.
Our Aussie director Peter Cousens on set
I was reunited with Diane Salinger and Terrence Mann. We portray the principal players in a touring theatrical troupe in 1866. Today Terry and I performed a scene from LONDON ASSURANCE.
Diane is L.A. based but we have sworn undying devotion.
Undying devotion in close-up
With Bill Nabel who appeared on Broadway in BEAUTY & THE BEAST for 13 years and put two daughters through school.
Jan Neuberger (R) and the other members of our troupe are positioned by the director of photography.
Diane & Terry snap some pics
Terry in his snazzy dressing gown
The next Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment