The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Theatre World Awards 2013

A lightning overnight trip back to Manhattan to present at the Theatre World awards, my favorite event of the theatrical season. I wrote a detailed 5 page speech about PRISCILLA's Keala Settle then left it on the train. I figured it was the universe telling me to wing it. We ran into Caroline O'Connor on the street! Midtown NYC is ridiculous for that sort of thing. She'll be back on Broadway later in the year for a return season of CHRISTMAS STORY.
 the heavens opened just as we arrived which is why my clothes are spotty
On the PIPPIN set at the Music Box Theatre. Nathan Lane said it looked like Madonna's bedroom.
I remembered the whole speech except for one sentence! thank you, angels!
Tears! I was soooo thrilled to be there for dearest Keala.

No comments:

Post a Comment