The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Very Moving Experience

Shifting house, we all know, is an extremely traumatic experience. I was there when Susan Van Cott was pushed over the edge. I tried to prise some of her ghastly possessions from her grasping claws and she ended up biting my leg as I ran for the garbage bin.  She flew further into crazed and hopeless hysteria such that I had to leave her on the kerbside dribbling amongst the Goodwill detritis.

1 comment:

  1. He was heartless and cruel and made me feel like a guest on "Clean Sweep" BUT baby come back for the garage sale. We"ll have enough money for a diner meal!xxxxxxxxSusan wishing you both so much ,ove. Cannot WAIT to kiss yor darling faces soon soon soon

    ReplyDelete