The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Day Off

A walk across the bridge from my apartment.

and there's a lovely winding riverside walk called the Mississippi Mile with cafes, bars and even a cinema!
 
I stopped for lunch at the Wilde Roast café. The name should have tipped me off.
The décor should have given me a hint
The autographed photo of Rose Marie on the wall gave it away
And the menu confirmed it! Great food, I'll be back.
Wandering back to Downtown.....

The old signs around town are a feature.
Now here's a place we should all visit for a great night out!
There are heaps of theatres all on one street, in what appears to be a gay district
And right in the centre of town, a familiar face!
She's gonna make it after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment