The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, December 5, 2010

THE ANNUAL TREE

It all began when we lived in Balmain. It was one of those Christmases when as actors we were both flat broke and things like a tree weren't in the can do list. Then I had an idea..I'd make one.  So I got a few empty garden pots, tiered them and lashed  all the Ken dolls in a pyramid.  I hung the ornaments we did have on their arms and feet and flung some tinsel and lights on the odd melange. It was quite bizarre but a hit!  And it has become a tradition. And when we are on tour the challenge is to make a tree from stuff you can scrounge  (the trunks are usually stuff you find on the road..orange and conical! Got it? Well I will take it back when the season is over)  and most of the decorations of course from the 2 dollar shop. we pick up the odd bauble from the cities we visit.  Enjoy.

Before

And after













And when I'd finished I realised what had been my subconscious influence



The main chandelier in the grand foyer of the V & A in London!

The proud father!

3 comments: