The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, December 30, 2010

The sad farewells begin

With only four shows to go in Toronto (would you believe tomorrow's matinee will be my 1200th as Bernadette?) it's time to say goodbye to some wonderful new friends. My darling David Lopez  who started with us as a swing will not be travelling to New York with us so we said au revoir over a farewell lunch at "Luma". Until next time, dear man.
My dresser Woody Milholland was recommended to me by Simon Burke
after he appeared in Toronto in THE SOUND OF MUSIC and I've always paid attention to Simon since he recommended the indispensable John Fahey to be my dresser in London. Sadly, Woody won't be coming with us to New York so I must leave him to the clutches of the incoming tour of BILLY ELLIOT.
I couldn't have done it without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment