The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, November 17, 2011

at last we are on

(tt)    We have opened in earnest in "Earnest" and I think it was OK!  I was nervous but never in terror as in the past and I am ready now for the wonderful playful rides of regular performances.
Here is my dressing table at the half hour call

at


These flowers are from a no hoper in New York!

Dan, our assistant director, had this tier of cupcakes made.

Look!   The Yellow Book and cucumber sangers in icing!

Simon gets his farewell prezzie, a handbag, from the company. And at the end of the show Geoffrey remained in character and demanded an ovation for him as the swansong of his time as director for the MTC.

Here are my sister, Susie, my mother,Pat and my darling Maureen at the bash.

This is the very tasteful Jeremy Stanford sending his love to Sheldon. He said it would make sense!!  ??

 I was overjoyed to see Liddy Clark, Deidre Rubenstein, Helen Morse, Paul English, Jenny Vuletic, Queenie Van De Zandt, John Wood, Ian Phipps,Caroline Gilmer, Tony Bartuccio, Ailsa Piper, Peter Curtin and a flying -across- the- room Miriam Margolyes who disappeared as fast as Harry Potter before I could catch her eye! She and I worked together in "Way of the World" for the STC.
Thanks for all the gifts and the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment