The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Friday, November 25, 2011

who is this?

(tt)  I do not have a portait in the attic that is quite clear. Maggie Dence sent me a couple of photos taken backstage at Kinselas in 1982 while we were performing "Four Lady Bowlers in a Golden Holden"
Sue Walker, Linda Nagle. John Derum, Miss Dence, me as a full tribal native in BVD's and Hornery as the Phantom Waratah. This was a parody of an amateur musical set in the outback. Miss Dence had the immortal line, "Me eyes look like two poached eggs in a bucket er blood."  Hornery was an inept stockman who explained with a very feeble whip flick."I just can't crack it today"  Miss Nagle whirled across the stage as a bush fire and I stood  with my spear and wailed when accused of pointing the bone..."It's me leg!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment