The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, February 9, 2012

essence

(tt)   Was sitting with Sheldon in the deco diner and after our glorious nosh ( I had a wicked ravioli) while he was reading the NY Times I looked up and saw the window and the bagel shop and the poster and sort of melted into happiness! It is freezing outside but the sun is bright and there is a wool shop to visit and soup makings to buy and all is well.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I smiled when I read this ... I love those little slices of life when clarity and joy seem to collide. Rare moments when you can say "Yeah im absolutely where im supposed to be and im absolutely content"

    I also love the look of the Metro Diner you took below.That would probably look good at night (yes that was a hint!)

    I also love ravioli ... but that possibly goes without saying ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete