The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Friday, February 3, 2012

Visions of the Antipodes 1

(tt)  As promised here is the first of a series from my last week in Oz before flying back to NY.  I had a lovely day with Paulie Byrne who was having a hol from Melbourne. Here he is in manly mode with his new boyfriend
The waters of Blackwattle Bay and the Glebe Island Bridge
We all went to see "Hugo" and then the lads insisted on being photoed in front of this ad
Paul then dragged me to the MCA to be part of a conceptual art exhibition. Here my eyes are burning as in some apocalyptical nightmare.

Visitors could place their sunglasses or key rings or dentures on a tray and then have them scanned and the images sped along a white paper. I would liked to have dropped my trousers on it.


These are tape measures which are mechanically winched up to their full height and then allowed to fall with that tape measure falling sound you get when you let a tape measure fall. Where would you put it? In the gigantic sewing room you have next to the rolling objects table.
I wave to Sheldon because the shadows tell me I can
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment