The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Friday, February 3, 2012

Farewell Sydney

(tt)    Yes my darlings I am back in blogville!
And this is one of the shots that I took while my fabulous teech stood telling me what to do on my last Monday in Sydney. Alison took me to Lady Macquarie's chair and set up my tripod and plugged in my cable and we snapped away for an hour as the light faded on the harbour. I am just sending this one out at the moment because... I like it!   Whether I will remember the procedures so I can do it all again here in NY is yet to be seen! But thanks, my dear friend, for the lessons and the love. I now am going back to bed as I have not slept in three days. The jet lag gets worse as this old body shrivels.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey TT just remember you took that photo all by yourself without my help and look at it ... Postcard perfect! I know you can do it so don't forget to get out there and try some wonderful NYC night shots. I know you'll be disappointed with that date for return but don't be. No doubt the universe has plans for you yet to be revealed! Don't think about it again until you have to and just enjoy your time together. I'll check back in a couple of weeks to see how you're going ... Great to see you guys back together... Enjoy every moment  xxxx

    ReplyDelete