The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Monday, April 8, 2013

Jammin' With Sam

Back at the York Theatre where I did the PEG O' MY HEART reading a few weeks ago, this time for the SONGS OF SAM WILLMOTT repeating my song from the Roald Dahl musical "boy".
 I was last on the bill which gave me sufficient time to forget my words but it was so wonderful to hear selections from some of Sam's other shows and to meet some terrific young performers new to me.

Matthew Schechter repeated his triumph as Young Roald in "boy"

Etai BenShlomo, Larkin Bogan, Alyse Alan Louis and Grace McLean
Alyse & Larkin
Matthew Schechter, Griffin Birney, Melissa van der Schyff and Sam Tedaldi
Melissa & Sam
Sam & Etai

Grace scored with the tongue twisting song "The Witches"
Etai and Larkin have done many of these sorts of gigs together and are old pals.
 
Theatrical royalty in the house!
And food in the foyer after!

No comments:

Post a Comment