The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, October 26, 2010

chookas

Here is the ensemble that the glitterati of Toronto will be looking down their noses at tonight. I have a bleach stain on the blue pants! But the stripey will cover it.  I have a horrible spot on my neck but the hat will cover that.
The hat by the way was worn to the London prem of  Priss but had Swarovski crystals all over it.

At lunchtime Sheldon and I carried the prezzies and cards to the theatre and then ate a hearty meal. I have bought him some pink Chinese lanterns for his dressing room.

I then  came home to continue my trawl of the internet for any pics of George Nader  (look him up on Wik) and blow me down in walks Sheldon. They were supposed to rehearse all afternoon but the powers got bored and sent them all home.   He was carrying an orchid and a fruit market..from his agent.  I have been intending to buy an orchid all this time and now I don't have to!  Ah, the Universe.

Needless to say at 5pm I am a little nervous. The show starts at 6.30.  I am taking my camera so I'll try and capture the atmos on the PINK CARPET!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh, it's terribly exciting.
    Love to Sheldy, and to you. Sitting out front may actually be more terrifying.
    It begins. How thrilling.
    Love, love, love...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you get brown out of white?

    ReplyDelete