The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halfway down the warren

Now that the excitement of opening week has passed and the routine is set it was time for TT to take to the streets and explore more of the city while Sheldon did his his matinee.  


I have been walking past these for weeks. I had thought how kind it was of the building management to provide some resting places for the weary passersby.  Actually tried to move one and then looked on the wall and saw that they were  part of a sculptural piece.

Don't think they would be very comfortable in the middle of winter or summer but I do love them and they are by Michael Goulet.

And now a brief homage to the underground maze called

Here is one portal to the nether land.


And like Alice I was swirled down a spiral shaft to .....


As for rest of the experience well it really is like Chadstone stretched sideways.


....... this


and this   X   forever.
Actually I got a bit hot and stir crazy after an hour and longed for some fresh air so I decided to abandon the whole walk.  But not before I spotted this.....


Well at least the albinos down here know it's on up on the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment