The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Monday, October 11, 2010

Final Dress Rehearsal

We had real life people in the audience for our final dress tonight and thank the Lord we got through the whole thing without stopping. So the new cast have got their feet wet and had a small taste of the excitement that we're capable of generating. I'm so proud of Will and Nick, they are an absolute dream and I love them to pieces. I really hope this is a success for their sake, they've worked so hard. And we've still got two weeks until opening night which is a relief because, as you can see, Brian Thompson has barely BEGUN decorating the inside of the bus.

1 comment:

  1. Is the final dress rehearsal in New York open to the public? I would love to be there! I saw the show six times in Toronto, and am going to New York later this week to see Priscilla's debut Broadway!

    If I could see the final dress rehearsal, that would be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete