The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, October 24, 2010

Help Us !

I haven't much time ..he'll be back any minute.     I'm Action Man.     I and two of my colleagues, Action Man and Action Man  were on a shelf in Honest Eds  being cleared out at five bucks a pop.  We were taken to some apartment and stripped of our shorts and headbands.  At  time of clacking we are on a glass topped table surrounded by glue and beads and some sort of material.  Our weapons have been disabled and I fear for our safety. This does not look good. I will try and let you know what happens to us. Oh no!  He's coming back carrying......     .oh, God.... oh no......!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Action Man help is on the way, I'm sending over a DVD with a file in it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie It may be too late We are in gift bags that have something to do with tonight. I heard a word like Chookarse and shirts are being ironed. I think we are to be part of a ritual. We don't know yet what he did to us because we kept our eyes shut but I can feel feathers Gotta go we are being lifted. Thanks for the offer but it may be too late A.Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know where your fate lies Mr Man and I don't think you need worry as your destination is a fabulous place. All I will say is watch out for dingos, they're very partial to smaller beings! Enjoy your adventure, you may even bump into a female of similar stature who bears a striking resemblance to a certain material girl!

    ReplyDelete