The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Friday, January 7, 2011

Hotel Pierre

I had a photo call at the Pierre Hotel on 5th Ave yesterday so I thought I'd have a quick squiz at the decor as it seems unlikely I shall ever be invited to set foot on the premises again. Unless I'm hired as the cleaner.



Lady Mary Fairfax used to live in the penthouse here. I think it might have been an entire floor. She probably had the view of Central Park
but here's a view from a single room on the 20th floor

2 comments:

  1. The Pierre was thrilled to host you, and we hope to have you back with us again soon. It would be our pleasure to have you stepping foot through our doors many more times in 2011. We wish you the best of luck with the show. We will be there front and center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Tony you've lost so much weight - and it's not the jumper this time!! xxx

    ReplyDelete