The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, March 20, 2011

Glad Ragz

 (tt) Here it is. Opening night day. By now, dear regular readers, you will be aware that I am slightly if not wholly cracked. When I discovered the healing power of the musical in my teen years ..on the day of seeing the latest offering from the mighty J.C.Williamson empire or a mad folly at the long gone Melbourne Tivoli  I would select my outfit;  jacket and  tie or specially bought shoes and I would speak to them.  "You are going to be the lucky tie that sees Jill Perryman today or " You, shoe, will bring home traces of Miss Hayes or Miss Lamond".
I have just had a word with these guys.

1 comment:

  1. Very smart TT!! Have a wonderful evening and remember to take lots of Kleenex and photos!! xx

    ReplyDelete