The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, September 4, 2012

In a house wot we almost..no do...own!

(tt)   Sheldon sent me this card from New York. It represents exactly what the glorious front room looks like and will for a long time.


I am locking up and leaving!!!  I can't say to what yet as it is not signed off but it looks promising and I really wanted it!  (moments later  my agent called)  Actually I officially can now.  I  will be understudying several roles in the Melbourne production of "A Funny Thing...Forum", with the remarkable Geoffrey Rush as Pseudolus and starting rehearsal in 10 days time!!!
So hopefully when I return and courtesy of Mr Garry Scale, the room I am currently using as a flop house will be an 'Enery 'Iggins library. How he will react when I tell him I want a spiral staircase is anyone's guess.

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful news about the job! You and Susan Ann Walker will have a hoot at calls!!!
    I hate cats too btw, HATE THEM !
    Seems i can post comments if i use chrome, safari won't let me, LOL
    Garry Scale is a builder? Who knew?
    Hope to see you while you are here this time, lots of love, Tom xxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poor paintbrushes and scrapers ... Abandoned and left to fend for themselves against the past guests of eldon! Congrats TT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we get to see you, more often. I hope you have had your tape measure out, I am waiting for your kitchen measurements so I can start designing your new kitchen. My hammer and screwdriver at at the ready! You haven't discovered the 3D Ikea kitchen planner yet have you...

    ReplyDelete