The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sheer Elated Exhaustion SEE

(tt)   I have been beside myself since the movers came with the chattel and applying for the pension and cleaning the place and moving boxes and contracting hayfever from bookshops and dust
This is what I picked out of one nostril.
But it has all been worth it. I had a very interesting meet up with the casting agent at the STC and also a satisfyhing audition for the director "Mrs Warren's Profession" Whether I get it remains to be seen but I am happy that there is a ladder and sandpaper and spakfilla to fall back on.
Garry Scale came up today with some donations from my family and here they are in situ.

My Mum's slightly deco sofa which will be here when this room becomes the library (courtesy of Scale, the carpenter)
 Some old friends from New York
 My auntie Jo gave me the kitchen table and I have a vintage cloth to drape over it.
Any place I hang my hat is home



No comments:

Post a Comment