The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Monday, April 4, 2011

A Good Stoop



(tt) On the way home from meeting Mr Charles Busch we passed this stoop. I love stoops.  I always stop to gawp at a good stoop. This stoop had all the hallmarks of a good stoop. What those hallmarks are is difficult to pinpoint but I know a good stoop when I see a good stoop. And this is a good stoop, bordering on a very good stoop, in my humble opinion.  Perhaps there's a good stoop in your general vicinity. Let me know and I'll tell you if  it's worth my while stooping to consider.

I have a feeling this fellow is proud to peer down onto his stoop.  If you say the word, "stoop", a few times or write it as often as I have then it starts to sound or look strange and you need to lie down for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment