The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lake Ontario after Toronto's first snow

It snowed for the first time this morning and it looked like Sheldon was going to turn into Good King Wenceslas trudging through drifts to get to his matinee.  But it came and went very quickly and the sun burst out. So my Artist's Date was a tram ride to Lake Ontario at The Beach to take some pics.  Some little patches lay on the sand.  And I made friends with a beautiful and huge dog.  His brother looked like he wanted to eat me.    tt

This house is on a corner of the boardwalk. You can see the lake in the distance


It  would seem that I had the beach to myself but in fact it was quite busy with walkers and even sun sitters.



There's the snow in the shadow of the drift wood



 This was Mr Scary

They were in ecstasy





Well Balmy has two meanings

3 comments:

  1. Great shots Tony I particularly love that that camera can capture the water mid air!. Whats fascinating about this is without that snow in that shot you would have no clue that it was cold.. its looks exactly like any beach here looks. Im wondering what was the temp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darlz It was about 6C. The wind was biting and than God I wasn't walking against it. Still on P with auto ISO so forgive me for not being more adventurous xx tt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me ...Ive looked lovingly at that camera in MORE than one shop since I saw yours... it just cuts the noise better than mine. I think you'll start experimenting more in Times square where you'll really see what it can do. Theres no way you can tell its 6 degrees ... Youll get some great shots of ice and snow over the winter .. im a little jealous(but NOT of the weather tho)

    ReplyDelete