The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tower at night

At lunchtime today the top of the tower was lost in the fog. I looked out of the apartment tonight and the nightly  light show was happening. With that, the blue Rogers Centre dome and the puffs of building steam
it all looked quite impressive. I am definitely getting my new camera on Saturday ( Canon, Ally! ) so hopefully this aspect will be even better next time. tt

3 comments:

  1. Great Shots Tony there will be no stopping you with a new camera. I did quite a lot of research on these cameras ... My weapon of choice is a Canon Powershot sx100 is. The newest version of this is SX 120IS. I think these are a great in between camera .. they do nearly everything a dslr will do but without the bulkyness ( i like a camera that fits in my pocket) They go beyond the smaller versions of just point and shoot but also allow that if you are in a hurry. They also have the option of flash or not which i find important in nightime shooting plus the self timer is priceless for shots with you in them. Anyway you may already have something in mind but trust me I use this camera alot and I love it... it still has features I havent used !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pics TT!! I can't help thinking that the CN Tower should have looked like that on 31st October and not the 4th November :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ally Your suggestion is on my wish list. I was actually thinking of a dsl. I'm sure the man behind the glass counter will point me and shoot!

    Dear Jodie Many thanks for your compliments!

    ReplyDelete