The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, June 24, 2012

return to Hoboken

(tt)   My photography teacher, Alison, who has torn her hair out from my miserable efforts to master this camera, is on town for the last performance of "P". Yesterday I took her over to Hoboken so she could see the city passing from day to night. As she expertly set up her camera (same model as mine) I took these alternates. Forgive the wobbles but you'll get the general drift and guess the intentions.


































Now I can't take credit for this little beauty. Alison whacked a filter onto my camera and flattened out the water. I will learn how to do this soon

And here is a final shot by Alison of the hatted one looking across to the city of dreams wondering when he will see it again and sending the biggest hugs to his friend who is going to make those dreams come true.

2 comments:

  1. That last photo and your final few sentences have broken my heart. You will be back in the city that never sleeps soon tt, I truly believe that xxx

    ReplyDelete