The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Friday, February 25, 2011

I HAD TO GET OUT!!!!

New York apartments are really hot!!  So at about 9.30 I  (tt) grabbed my coat and went out for a night walk of the Union Square area.
Fourth Ave looking toward Union

Fancy dress is huge here

A ritzy chocolate booteek

Looking north across Union

The bottom floor is our Whole Foods. Now it's lit I see the vast discount clothes warehouse above

Sheldon wants this building


Our coffee shop where the waiters are all actresses or models

Looking up Broadway

Look at the chandeliered mystery room


The Film Academy building was once home to political juggernaut Tammany Hall

A lovely banner for a radio network
By now I realised that  the weather had turned bitter and my hands had once again frozen to the Canon.  I returned home to find that New York apartments are not too hot at all. They are just right.

1 comment:

  1. I got the most fabulous shoes as DSW in Los Angeles and I still have them. You must go above the whole foods and get the shoes tt. xx

    ReplyDelete