The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Backstage celebs

Two more visitors arrived unannounced this week. After the Saturday matinee it was Florence Henderson who hugged me and said "I cried all my make-up off."
After the Tuesday night show Cloris Leachman appeared with compliments and a couple of wardrobe notes: it seems my corset is ruining the line of two of my frocks. Duly noted.
I congratulated her on her new autobiography which I read in Toronto. She said "My husband wrote it. I didn't read it until after it was published. It should be called an 'Oughta-biography'."

1 comment:

  1. How lovely of Mrs Brady, how odd but fabulous of Miss Leachman !!! iLOVE HER!!!! I hope this thing allows me tomake comments today, it's been on the fritz! loves, Tom xxx!

    ReplyDelete