The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Saturday, May 21, 2011

just in case

( tt) HI everyone. I am just about to head off up to the Cloisters to take in some air and sun and then bus it back. Just in case the world blows up at 6pm...presume that's NY time.. I am sending my love to you all. Thank you for following the blog and I know we will all meet in the hereafter.   I heard a woman wildly yelling as she walked along the 14th St Subway platform  having just been accosted by some holies who were on about the Rapture and us all being left behind. She was saying..."Don't you be telling me when the Mother Fucker World is going to end, you Mother Fuckers. I'll tell you when the Mother Fucker World is going to end, you hear me?"   You go, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment