The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thank you and Good Night

Dear Bill Hunter hopped off the twig this weekend.  I was fortunate enough to work with him in PRISCILLA in Sydney and New Zealand. Once I asked him what was the last play he'd appeared in. He looked thoughtful, then after what seemed an eternity, replied "Who the fuck cares?"

(tt) He was very very kind to Sheldon and me. When we were in Auckland for "P" he took Sheldy & me, Jeremy Stanford and Daniel Scott out to lunch at a wharf chippy and paid for everything. He hardly said a word..just sort of sat back and watched us all have a good time. Occasionally I would catch him looking at us with great interest.. what he was thinking I'll never know..but it was with a lot of kindness and respect. His minder was with him..she was there to stop him getting too blind before the show..but sometimes he gave her the slip and sometimes he persuaded her to join him in naughtiness!!!! Ah the dear man.

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment