The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Doll Wins A Doll

(tte )   Yesterday was greyish and sultry...much like my complexion now I am on a detox diet!  Doll braved the subway toot surl  and we gabbled and rattled our way to Coney Island. I know I have bored the pants off some of you with my shots of seed and hope but it's always a different experience each time

More panes on the subway walls upon arrival

The original from a Fatty Arbuckle film





Where is she now? Did she marry Luigi and settle down in Queens?  Was she sick on the Parachute drop?
Did she make out under the boardwalk?
Is this Luigi?
Is this their little Carmelina?  Oh what mysteries we are flung on the Ferris Wheel of Life!

Our first port of call.
As was



 The Doll  indulges.
And her poison of choice?
Hers looked even deader than these. I had healthy fries!! Bye bye detox.
A  kind lady thought either this was artistic or had eaten what Doll had.

This lady stared at my ensemble with total contempt. Here is my revenge.

Doll and I five minutes after eating

I ran up Surf Ave to take this beauty.



"Who Will Buy..this wonderful land fill"

I want this designer to do our place.


Another new section has been added this season


All sorts of Mixmasters designed to whip the chilli dogs up and out and over the heads of their next victims.



These
did this!

Mother Nature will win

Nothing in the Sream Zone appealed to Doll. I suggested the calm revolution of

 I reassued her the middle section of gently rocking cars would suit her need for calm



Her bawls could be heard in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
But even she was impressed by our operator.

What a ride.
This was a balloon game which really needed a full complement of players to work and pay any divs. But Doll worked her charm on the barker and had a rigged go
She learned a few tricks form her lesson in Kentucky
Here she is claiming her prize

And here is Tony di Coney
who is guaranteed to disintegrate over the course of  Doll and Noodle's European odyssey.

All the fun of the fair

Some grabs










And finally here is one for all you "fearoclownics"



The view we didn't see

As was




Thanks Doll for a wonderful day and bon voyage!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony-
    Great blog! We haven't met, my husband (Melbournian) Jimmy is best friends with your niece Kate & we live just outside of Boston. We are dying to get up to NYC to see your show...we hear it is fantastic---a HUGE congrats for all of the success! If you two ever want to come up to Massachusetts, please know what we have plenty of room in our home and would love to host you & show you around. I hope that we have a chance to meet either in NYC or MA sometime soon! ~Tom www.facebook.com/tombourdon

    ReplyDelete