The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, June 28, 2011

henri cartier bresson watch out

(tt) My teacher, Ms Weare, has sanctioned my photographs of electric light at night. So with ISO's set and F stops stopped at the right nidget and my shutter speeds adjusted to the exact temperature I reveal to the general public  ....."NUIT BRILLIANTE"  ( that means 'Brilliant Night" in Frenchaise).

Now on to photographic fame. When I pass Ms Weare on the street as she waits in line to see my latest exhibition and tugs at my hem I will say, "Pardon? Do I connay you"  ("connay" means "know" in Frenchaise)   Thus on with "Le Spectacle".  ("Spectacle" means "glasses" in Frenchaise ) and I think Mersyer Bresson also too needed them as I do. All Masters are linked.








Sign for "Le Phantom dull Opera "  ( that means "Phantom of the Opera" in Frenchaise)

 And so a simple sign becomes an  "image pour etairrneetay"   (   "image" means "image", "pour" means "to empty out"  and "etairrneetay"  means "eternity" in Frenchaise")

No comments:

Post a Comment