The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Monday, June 6, 2011

A stunning day

(tt) Don't let my mother know I was out in the sunshine. I am supposed to be in monastic writing mode for the Clifton Waters Village next presentation and my deadline is this Sunday!!!   Here is some of the day of freedom I snuck.

Dearest Nick Adams told us about this cafe months ago and we finally got round to trying it. The food was excellent and the ambience  both inside and out is delightful





Sheldon went shopping for prezzies and I took off to break in some new walkers


We bonded

I went to check out a chapel for our nuptuals

And found a congregation

The local nail salon has a fine mural

And summer grows in lushness in our street

No comments:

Post a Comment