The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, July 14, 2011

LOOK EVERYONE!!!




My camera!!   My new camera!!!  My new refurbished and therefore $100 cheaper camera!!!

I had thought I might curse the thief who purloined the old one with all manner of poxy plagues and misfortunes and illness and divorce and rickets and woodworm and bad teeth and lack of photographic talent. But that is not my way. I exact revenge through  excellent art. More glorious pictures willl flow from this lovely machine and the thief's will be dropped and explode with fragments of glass going into both eyes. Bitter? Moi?  Rien!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great news but still disappointing re your Nantucket photos. Just another indication of the crappy world we live in. The universe will even the score... It always does :) now get back out there snapping mr! I expect tungsten and you know it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHEW!!! what would we do without your art, in it's many guises?

    ReplyDelete