The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ah luxury

(tt) I caught the 11.18 pm from Central and arrived at Katoomba at 1.20. Sat on the train and practised getting the right keys out in case it was pitch black outside. What a good idea that was. The movers come in at 7 and I have had about 2 hours sleep. I wonder why,
But today's plan is to get the kitchen in some sort of order and make my proper little bed with tables and lamps on the side, create a makeshift wardrobe and computer station in here and forget the rest for another day! This really is going to be great fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this as I did think of you last night and wondered how you had gotten on getting in along that lane way in the dark and hoped it wasn't too cold up there for you overnight. Once those movers have been and gone the worst is over xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a balaclava on your pillow or are you just pleased to see me?

    ReplyDelete