The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh frabjous day calloo callay!!!

(tt)   Well the day has dawned and I am the proud owner of a piece of Lurline Stroit. (The locals say "Lur-eye-n" but she'll always be Lurleen ter me.  Maureen, from Century 21, presented me with an ice bucket of goodies and took this photo of my first step over the threshold as a legitimate landlord.

Some token items I carried with me to start the beautification of this little gem
  Sheldon gave me these wonderful cards you can join together to make your own fantasy version of New York streetlife.
  An indeed he gave me the bestest card to let me know the Three Sisters can't wait to say hello
 A book Lol chucked of things to make a home work in spit spot fashion like how to get spots of spit out of the shag.
  A Beardsley flash just in case there is the call to revive "Earnest" next year. Rumours are flying.
 And two of Lamond's exquisite deco cushions that will have pride of place on my Mum's soon to arrive sofa.
I chortle in my joy!

2 comments:

  1. It already looks like you belong there! Congrats TT ... I just know its going to be fabulous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing all the happiness and joy to you in your new home! What a beautiful place to call home!!

    ReplyDelete