The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Crazy for My One and Only Boyfriend

(tt)   I was given a freeby for the opening night of the new Gershwin compilation show.


There was a media circus outside.

  The ghost of long gone "Billy Elliot" still haunts the parking lot next door

A mad man was allowed in



 I saw David Hyde Pierce inside

Here are some shots of the curtain call. The first four are taken by a master photographer from his seat in the balcony. The other daubs are from the net.





  The mag Judy Kaye whose Margaret Dumont turn was a highlight
 Ugly ensemble



My dear hosts, Maree Johnson and her beautiful husband, Jason


The show was lavish. The title I gave it says all.



No comments:

Post a Comment