The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Monday, October 24, 2011

the divine miss p

(tt)    I am sorry faithful readers that I did not post this one picture that I took yesterday but I have been frozen solid of finger and joint by the turn in the weather which passes for spring here. I was bitter to the marrow and in the afternoon I retired to my heated quarters and sank into a drowsy oblivion  from which I did not emerge til 7am this morning!
The lovely senorita above but below is the Spanish dancer, Ailsa Piper, soon to be a published author. She and her husband, Peter Curtin, stuffed me with nuts and tea and goss for a few hours in the morning. Here she is demonstrating why she is the talk of  the Segovia Railway Hotel  and other Spanish bodegas she has flamencked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment