The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Monday, October 31, 2011

West Village treats

An entire shop that only sells tiramisu!!!!!
If I ever went inside I would never be able to fit into THIS place...
It's a T-shirt shop.
tt says he's already blogged the Christopher St PATH train station but I'd never seen it until today.
I came across this theatre where Ellen Burstyn & John Glover have just opened in a new play. It was panned in this morning's NY Times so it probably won't be here for too long. These figures were in a display window next to the theatre.
Had my dinner at A Salt and battery, a real English fish and chip shop next door to Tea and Sympathy, a real English tea room. Lovely piece of pollock with mushy peas! Sat on that stool on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment