The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Saturday, October 29, 2011

more of glorious carlton

(tt) Was waiting for the tram after my Collingwood underwear purchases and decided to pop over to St Vinnies again and see Ross Skiffington. The beautiful Liddy Clark and John O,May were with him.  He looks like the colour of his pillows but wouldn't you with a row of staples across your bonce. As I thought my last visit to him was nowhere near his current memory bank but he greeted me warmly before lapsing into his other world.  I babbled like a loony and now hope I didn't wear all the ward out.

Here is an old boarding house  on Nicholson which I bet saw a thousand characters in its prime.



Went home and made a fry up. Where are the cafes where you can go in and have bacon, eggs and baked beans without all the fizz and tizz? Bought  6 rashers from the local butcher and made my own. I was going to download a picture of a brekky plate but couldn't be bothered. Reminds me of a Sydney tabloid doing a story on a woman who had bludgeoned her husband to death and then sat down to a roast dinner. They added a picture of a plate of roast lamb and three vedge.

Now it's Fitzroy again and I'm on my way to my second Shiatsu torture session. This mansion is on Nichloson




Halloween approaches here too

An old pub on Brusnwick St


A bizzarity in a puppet shop

After my shakras had been punched and my channels cleared I wandered across to the Carlton Gardens and was blasted by the greens and sunshine of the late afternoon.


An oldie but a goodie

My favourite part of  Carlton St


More gems of Rathdowne


1 comment: