The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Friday, October 7, 2011

penultimate day in Sidders

(t)   Two last visits before I head south tomorrow
Dearest Diana Denley gave me a spekky brekky in her Elizabeth Bay apartment. Diana is an actor and director who spends much time here and in the States. She recently directed a great production of "Moby Dick Rehearsed"  in the Nantucket Whaling Museum using an actual whaling boat and set under the skeleton of a sperm whale!
Here is the view out over Rushcutters
  And here she is
And here we are

Walked over to Double Bay. Elizabeth Bay is one of the world's most densely populated suburbs. This beauty we used to call Gotham and once was the domicile of Mr Geoffrey Rush. We  first worked together in 1981 in his wonderful tribute to the world of clowns, "Clowneroonies"

A set of stairs leading to the park
 This is the same park I came to with Keith yesterday



 Now I have walked up a San Francisco grade street to look back over to The Bridge

The site of my next rendezvous in the exclusive village of Double Bay

And waiting for me behind the glass, Miss Helen Reddy and Miss Toni Lamond
Helen drove me home and here again is the wonderful no 15
The vege and herb garden


From le balcon

No comments:

Post a Comment