The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Windy City

Arrived in Chicago after literally 45 minutes of sleep the night before.
We left O'Hare airport in something resembling a prison bus
Which made sightseeing on the way to the tv studio all but impossible
as the windows were black mesh. Oh well, I'm assured that Chicago is really swell!

We filmed at Oprah's studios. She might even be behind this door.
Amaker Smith
Wayne Wilcox
Jeff Metzler
Ashley Spencer has her hair ironed while I snack on chicken fillets
I did not qualify to eat the fruit


And the final result. I think we did good.
Doesn't Rosie look glam?


 She gave us a free dinner at Giordano's Deep Dish Pizza restaurant because Will mentioned they were his favourite Chicago eating place.



It was indeed magnificent. Finally we got the 8.30 pm flight to NYC and arrived home around midnight. An endless but rewarding day. I pray I will sleep tonight as I have to get up early again to start a workshop for a new musical. Exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. "A new musical"??? Oh my God you are such a tease, Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, SPILL!!!!!! Ok, email me and tell me then, LOL I want to know ALL!!! lol, lots of love, Tom xxx!

    ReplyDelete