The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An exciting day

Tonight was PRISCILLA's 400th performance and our lovely management also took the opportunity to celebrate my new Green Card by providing that most American of treats, apple pies for the whole company!
Then after the show it was time to watch the episode of Joan Rivers' series JOAN & MELISSA: JOAN KNOWS BEST where the family came to see PRISCILLA and visited me in my dressing room while I was getting ready. I was thrilled to discover that I got a good whack of air time and none of my footage had been cut! Hoorah!
Poor tt is finding all this activity a bit of a rollercoaster ride.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Here's an okay screenshot.. http://www.imagebam.com/image/1aed21178666776

    ReplyDelete