The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Quiet Thing

As I was preparing to go onstage last night around 7.45 an envelope arrived in the mail containing something that looked like a library card. After much staring and mulling it occured to me that the colour of the card was green. Thus it was that I learned, without warning or fanfare, that I am now a Permanent Resident of the U.S. At least for the next ten years. I shall do my best not to end up in a gutter somewhere in the Bronx.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD! TONY SHELDON!! I would like to say that I myself am now GREEN, but actually I'm glad to say I'm tickled PINK. And you? Well, what more can I say: you look like a tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! New York loves having you here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations....but what of our swap meets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete